Lennard and his group has been very fortunate in receiving funding & grants from the following sources to enable the research that are pursuing.
- University of Birmingham group start up funding. November 2017.
- Birmingham Experimental Cancer Medicine Centre seed funding. “Colorectal cancer metastasis:- development of predictive biomarkers through transcriptomic profiling of liver resection specimens”. August 2017.
- Oxford CRUK Development fund. “Metastasis Subset and Immune Profiling of the Lymphoid ecological niche of colon cancer”. Jan 2017.
- BRC Clinical Research training Fellow award. Oct 2016.
- Core/BSG Trainee Research Award. “Colon cancer Metastasis- identifying patients at risk”. Oct 2016.
- Medical Research Council, Doctoral Training Program Award. “A mouse model of colon cancer evolution”. Oct 2014.
- MRC Clinical Training Research Fellow Award. Oct 2013.